Sep 232010
 September 23, 2010  Posted by at 12:00 am Uncategorized  Add comments

My first day back to work (Tuesday) was quite the chore I was so dead tired by the end of the day vacation hangover I guess, Today was a lot better we were real busy and the day went by fast so it is back to normal 2 more days till weekend. Everyday when I pull in my driveway I see that cord of wood waiting for me but since it has been in the 80s I thought I would wait till the weekend they say 69 Saturday and Sunday so i will get on it Saturday evening and maybe finish it Sunday..

Kelly stopped over the other day so I could give them their souvenirs from Cancun and I was talking to Ales(my grandson) and he was telling me he is not playing soccer that is good because he was having a lot of problems in school so he actually told me he needs to behave in school and get good grades because he love playing soccer that was great news for me, and Sam is still working at Friedmans and really likes he job and making money so as of now all is good..

Enjoy Life


  2 Responses to “getting back to normal”

  1. So hard to get to that wood when it’s hot, for sure. Much easier to split and stack when it’s nice and cool anyway. Enjoy your weekend!


  2. RYC: I used to not be a morning person either so I can relate! I don’t know what happened to me, but now I am up early, make a farmer’s breakfast almost every day for me, Virgil and the dog too, and have time for Farmville before leaving for work. Before that though . . . I would skip breakfast and make my way through the day on caffiene. That is NOT good! One easy thing to have on hand for a quick breakfast is yogurt and a breakfast bar if you like that, but your blender drink sounds very good. And yep, I’ve got to make that sewing machine thing happen.



 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>