‘ve cleaned up after last night’s party, and I’ve made release notes on the books we left on the Christmas Book Tree, so that means all my “have to do” stuff is finished with for the year. Now all there is left to do for the next three weeks is relax – I’m finally on holiday!!!
My list of Christmas-themed* books on the tree last night (there were a lot more contributed by Lytteltonwitch and Gwilk):
- Frost at Christmas by RD Wingfield
- Christmas in the Country by Jeanie Smith Cash and Christine Lynxwiler
- Secret Santa by Sabrina James
- Home for the Holidays by Johanna Lindsey
- Christmas Pudding by Nancy Mitford
- The Tree by Deborah Ratliff
- Evergreen by Belva Plain
- Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews
- Angels by Marian Keyes
- The Gift by Danielle Steel
- The Chestnut Soldier by Jenny Nimmo
- Days of Drums by Philip Shelby
*Ok, some of them are a bit of a stretch to claim as Christmas-themed, but I did as best as I could with limited resources. And we did tie them up with pretty ribbons so they looked Christmassy at least 🙂 And there are twelve of them, so there’s also a meta-theme of the Twelve Days of Christmas or something… yeah, I totally intended that. I didn’t just notice it now or anything. Completely planned.