This diary is to chronicle the renovation of the horse float I bought a couple of weeks ago. To say, at this stage, that it is a bit of a wreck is perhaps an understatement. But it’s a project to work on.
It needs at least the following;
- New brake master cylinder
- New brake pipes
- New brake shoes (probably)
- New tail lights
- New tyres
- The bearings need re-greasing and checking
- Lots of steel panel work
- Lots of square tube steel work
- New steel tube supports for the roof
- Rust proofing
- New front window
- New/renovated trims
But, none of that is huge work individually and each piece can be done little by little. So here it is. The diary, of a horse float renovation.