Slight glitch in the 'More' Button / Show Updated Diaries Screen

Hullo,
A number of people had written and alerted me to the fact that the Show Updated Diaries screen was broken, in that it was never getting past the ‘Please Wait’ message.

This was because someone’s diary title had HTML special characters in it which equated to an HTML comment, and thus the rest of the page was being commented out! I have fixed this little oversight and now no HTML special characters in the diary title will affect this page any more.

Unfortunately the first few times I went to look at it, the person’s diary had dropped off the list of updated diaries and so everything worked fine for me!

Apologies for the inconvenience, found it in the end!

Steve.