I am catching up on my Dear Diary entries because for two days I have not been able to get to the website for some reason. I ended up getting an error message the Dear Diary could not be found by any of my browsers for some reason. I hope my so-called friends have not fooled around and have gotten my Dear Diary journal disabled or deleted as my so-called friends are very vindictive people and will cause more heartache and grief for others. JSL’s so-called friends have already had her stepson’s facebook page disabled somehow causing her and her husband more emotional grief to the point of breaking their hearts. I am so glad, physically and emotionally, that certain people no longer exist…as a dear friend of mine would always say when troubles brew among people. This dear friend I am speaking of had died in 2008 after her cancer had returned and she succumbed to it after it return. I believe now I am caught up as of today. YAY!
This is my schedule for today, Wednesday, August 11th:
1. Showered between 10 and 11 a.m.
2. Had lunch delivered from Pizza Hut and shared my lunch with my friend CKR
Have been very hungry for chicken so I had boneless chicken and breadsticks today for lunch
3. CKR visited until the dinner hour
4. Hadn’t eaten supper yet so CKR and I went to McDonalds for a burger and drink – on her.
I had a mushroom & swiss Angus buret dger and Wild Berry smoothie while she had a big mac meal deal with friends and chocolate shake.
5. CKR and I stopped at the Dollar General store to pick up a couple of things and then we came home.
6. CKR helped me put groceries away and stayed for a few minutes to give Bing Crosby the cat attention and took care of what he wanted done, lol, and then left for the night.
7. I ended up taking a nap in the recliner from 11 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. before retiring to bed for the night.
Today was one of those days that was definitely laid back and I did, no doubt, felt rather lazy. I stayed in my house dress/robe all day after my shower, and when CKR called and wanted to know if I wanted to go to McDonalds for a bite. I jumped to the chance to get out for a while with a friend I could trust. Of course I had to get dressed but it was done so without pain of any kind, lol.