Experiment complete

I pulled myself away from the birds for long enough this afternoon to bind my experimental quilt:

I “cheated” and machine-sewed the binding (otherwise it would have taken me weeks to hand-sew all that!), and there’s a few wee bits where it didn’t quite catch properly so I really should go back and re-do those parts, but I’m still calling it finished.

Right, someone find me a cat, a book, and a comfy corner – I need to test this thing out!

3 thoughts on “Experiment complete

  1. That butterfly looks like it has cat’s eyes and it is also very similar to my painting that normally hangs on my wall. I must ask my son where my paintings are.

    • And cat’s whiskers :-) It was a result of a challenge Tartankiwi ran to do something creative using her butterfly pattern, to “make it your own”. So of course I gave it a cat face :-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *