How annoying. I wrote a long entry last night but it got deleted. Was too tired so decided to go to bed.
Anyway, looks like I’ve been tagged! So SaucyGirl & Nibbles 6 weird things about me…
1) I can’t stand feet. Feet are disgusting, they creep me out. If I see naked feet on TV I have to look away (sandy feet are the worst!) and if anyone’s foot touches me it freaks me out. They’re just gross!
2) I absolutely love strawberry jam (think it’s called jelly in the USA), peanut butter and cheese sandwich. You can’t beat that. Super high in calories, but oh-so-yummy. The best sandwich in the world!
3) I can find chocolate anywhere. It’s like I have a sixth sense for finding chocolate. My Mum will hide chocolate all over the house, and I always manage to find it, even without meaning to or even knowing there’s chocolate in the house, I always find it.
4) My feet are weird. I can use them like hands – to pick things up with, change the TC channel, hold a pen and write with (although it’s very messy and only just readable) and I’m teaching myself how to use a knife and fork with them. Like I said, weird.
5) I mix up my words. I get nervous when talking to people and mix up my words (think along the lines of “Do you have a time to tell the watch?” etc). Or I stutter. Badly. Not all the time, luckily, only when I’m nervous.
And last but not least
5) I hate zombies. They scare me. I can’t watch any movie that has even a glimpse of a zombie in it. It gives me nightmares for months. Even the word creeps me out. My friends know not to mention the z-word around me!
So, I tag Astrid04, Areilla, Dananarama, CourageToHeal, PhiloSoph and CherryJellyBeans to write 6 weird things about them and to tag 6 other people. Have fun!!
Am still ill, looks like I won’t be going out for New Year’s Eve, oh well. Lynsey’s not going out either, she’s been put on new medication for Cystic Fibrosis, so we’ll probably spend the evening webcaming to keep from losing our minds, lol.
Snoopy is doing good. She takes her heart medication every night – though not always willingly! So far her breathing seems to be normal again, thank God. Her back is also better (not sure if I mentioned this, but we think she got hit by a car, so had to rush her to the vets, luckily nothing serious, just a very bruised back and bum and some pulled muscles). She’s on medication for the swelling from the accident, and her back now seems almost normal again. Poor baby. She’s been through the wars lately!
Mum is also ill now. Seems I’ve given her my bronchitis, oops… Dad is the only healthy one in the household – let’s see how long that lasts! Don’t think he likes it much though, as he has to take care of us, cause we’re staying in bed. A completely new experience for him. Normally it’s Mum that takes care of the both of us, or me that takes care of the both of them. Mum and me have never been ill at the same time, so a completely new experience for Dad.
Kristina cancelled her flight out here when I told her I was sick. Can’t blame her, not much fun going to a different country if your host is sick and has to stay inside. Feel bad for her though, that’s 200 pounds down the drain.
Have just ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon, 5 books and 5 add-ons for the Sims 2. Used my Amazon voucher from my Uncle Phil, and some of my Christmas money from my Godmother.
Hope everyone is doing alright and looking forward to the New Year!